As you know, Youtube is the biggest video streaming website. So everyone wants to save youtube videos so they can watch them offline. But Youtube did not offer any downloading option for its users.
But there are a lot of ways to download videos from Youtube. In this article, we are going to discuss, one of the ways from them.
Steps to Download Youtube Video With VLC Media Player
- You need to install VLC media player on your computer to save youtube video offline.
- Launch VLC Media Player.
- Now Go to Media Menu, and click on Open Network Stream or simply press Ctrl+N.
A Popup window will display on your screen. Now open YouTube video in your browser and copy the URL.
- Now paste the Video URL in the box and click on play.
- Now, Youtube video will start playing in your VLC media player.
- Now, Right Click on Video and Hover on Tools and select Codec Information or simply press Ctrl+J
- Now, Codec information of the Youtube Video will display in the pop-up window. You need to copy the Location from there. Copy that location and paste in your browser’s Address bar to save youtube video offline.
Your Video will start playing in this tab.
- Now simply press Right Click and click on Save Video As or simply press Ctrl+S
Select the location where you want to save youtube video offline and enjoy.
Hope you love this youtube trick. I will come back with other ways to download Youtube videos to your hard drive and smartphones.